Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mailing Status

We are currently setting up a PO Box near our hometown.  My mom Linda will be the contact person in charge of receiving the hats, and I can tell you in advance she'll most likely need some Kleenex with each trip to the post office, as each time she hears of the kindness from you all she starts getting pretty moved and weepy.  Linda will take the hats to Protection Point, with Kate, and mostly be pretty hands on about distribution.  Thank you so much to all of you who've already started on projects and are asking where now to send the finished hats.  We should have a firm address by week's end.

Also, I am working on posting the easiest pattern I can find for the basic roll hat.  I just experimented with one today that should work.  I'll be posting that later this evening and will try to make its location and access very user friendly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment