Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A 20 Hat Kind of Week

After loading up on yarn supplies last week with my mom, I hunkered in and cranked out three hats in a week's time.  I was feeling pretty accomplished and productive until I spoke with my mom at the end of the week and she proclaimed, "We have 17 hats."  I was floored and asked who had contributed, and she was quiet on her end of the phone.  Then she said, "Um.  I haven't been sleeping too much..."

In addition to our 20 hats, we've received some beautiful hats from my sister-in-law's mom who lives in Vermont, and we've heard from several folks who have shared the idea with their knitting groups.  If you have finished hats, scarves, or yarn to donate, you can send them to the PO box listed on the right side of the blog.  We can't thank you enough for your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment